Thursday, December 31, 2009

Third for Loubird!


Happy 3 years old little Lou! Couldn't let the week go by without wishing my little miracle baby a happy birthday. Not such a baby anymore, but he is defintely still our little miracle. Hard to believe this crazy 3 year old, was once that 2 pound baby. Lukey you never cease to amaze me. Witnessing that spunk of a personlity, the fire that you carry with you....well it is no wonder you survived. You are a fighter through and through. You are going to do huge things in this life and I am so grateful that I am lucky enough to be along for the ride. We sure do love our little Loubird and we wish you the happiest of birthdays little man!

Love, your auntie, uncle Theo, Cars and Lincoln (your little sidekick, watch out world when putting the two of you together.)

4 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

What a sweet post. I just saw your Christmas pictures and it looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Family is wonderful.

Clemments Family said...

Happy Birthday to Luke! What a cute little boy and miracle baby he is. I love his cute face.

TW said...

Birthday and birthday Parties...so much fun. I'm laughing about those 2 nuts and their new toy...boys will be boys!!!

Eric and Jenny said...

Thanks for the sweet post!

Love the new toy for the boys, what weirdo's out admiring each other's hard work or not so hard work. I tell you what I have never seen that driveway look so fantastic Theo!