Every year we say we are going to take the kids to Temple Square, but we never do. This year we decided to make it happen. We went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill first with the Cano's and then went to see the lights. I was glad we waited for this week, since the temperature's went up just a little. Still cold, but not as freezing as last week.
Everytime we turned around this is how we found Regi. Always messing with Lincoln. He was always adjusting his blankets, tucking him back in, fixing his little hat and gloves. So worried that "little Regi" would get cold. Sure does love his little baby.
I don't know what the face was about, how would it be to be all tucked in like that. Lucky duck, he had the best seat out of us all.
Carson's favorite was the water...real shocker. Just looking at the water, made me shiver. Carson, however wanted to jump right in.
Me and my cute sister in law...she just makes me laugh. She is at the funnest age and I just love being around her. Such a little goofball. I think she is so absolutely gorgeous, I just love her so much.
Headed back to the car. We were just a shivering but it was so well worth it and I am glad we made the trip.
4 comments:
Oh how I love temple square! You took some darling pictures. It has been so cold lately that I haven't dared go. Love it though!
I love it there except one thing - crowds. I get anxiety if there are lots of people somewhere. It's annoying that I feel that way so I usually just try to go and keep my mouth shut.
Your little ones sure look cute all bundled up!
I love the picture of Regi fixing up little Regi, so sweet looking after his little namesake. The Cano's, you are so blessed to be a part of their family, they are wonderful. Looks like you guys had fun, I have to brave it for tommorow night, this cold weather is killing me!
Your pictures are gorgeous...love that you took the boys, I have many happy memories of Temple Square. Did you see Maegan Olsen?
Post a Comment