Thursday, July 29, 2010

aShLeY !!!



Happy 26th birthday tomorrow to my little sister. Who just also happens to be my bestest friend, my confidant, my cheerleader, my counselor, my shopping buddy, my telephone companion, my hairstylist (and clothes and house and accesories), my neighbor, my example, my inspiration....and the list could go on and on. Everyone in their life needs an Ashley, she is absolute perfection. I swear she is an angel from heaven sent down here amongst all of us crazies. I love you so much Pistach.....happiest of days to you. Thanks for all that you are to me. I couldn't survive without you. Love you muches!!

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Ash, sure do love you! Hope you have fun tonight with mom....wish I could come along, that mom kicking us out!

TW said...

Dido...she is one in a million.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY DEAR
HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU EACH YEAR
IF I HAD ONE WISH THEN IT WOULD BE
A HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO YOU FROM ME

Souli & Ashley said...

Thanks for the sweet post I love it. YOu are too kind and wrong. I'm just as crazy as the rest of you. But all in a good way.