will we have more of this coming our way....balls, trains, trucks, puppy dogs
or are we going to switch things up a bit with a little pink, butterflies, princesses, flowers.
The suspense is killing me.
If you are one of the lucky few that have already been told what this "guess" is, don't give it away. As for the rest of you, leave me a comment and tell me what you think. I am curious....3 boys, or am I going to get a little bit more of female around here.
Don't be shy...comment away!!!
17 comments:
I'm going to say boy, if at 13 weeks your doctor was able to do a "guess" I'm assuming it had something sticking out! But who knows, can't wait to hear what it is!
I was also going to say a boy. I am sorry. If a doctor can see a part already then my guess is it is a boy little unit. But they say you can't be for sure until 20 weeks because we had a friend that was told she was having a girl at 16 weeks and guess what... 21 weeks she had a little boy in there plain as day!!!!!! Excited to find out. I think you should totally let me in on the secret. I can keep a secret!! I am dying here Teri!!
That would kill me if they told me they had a guess, I think I would rather have them keep their mouth shut until they are sure! I'm guessing girl I don't know why but I'm thinking girl this time. But I agree with you all that matters is that the baby is heathly and looking good, so I'm glad to hear that!
I am hoping you get your girl but I have a to bet on boy, it's boy season lol
I also think boy :) can't wait to hear what it is!
I am saying a boy! I am excited to hear. I found out with Lexi early and it was hard because I was soooo worried that it would change. Either way I am sure they will be one cutie!
I think Boy. I agree with Candace - if you can see that early...although little baby girls are so much fun and you need that pink in your life for some great balance!
The first guess on ours was boy. Jon was so excited to be getting a boy finally. Then we went to the next appointment and they said it was definitely a girl. He was so sad. I love my girls! I hope you get one because you would have such a cute little girl. By the way, congratulations. That is very exciting. I am sure you will e happy with whatever gender you are given!
I am guessing you will have a girl! Not even because the doctor had a guess because if he could guess he was saying boy......... I just think you will get a little girl!
Your comments are making me laugh, nobody seems to think a girl. Well I won't spoil your secret but I am pleased as punch to be having what I have said all along be proving to be correct! I am really great at guessing other people just not so great at guessing my own!
I am going to say girl...really because I think you need a little girl to spice things up amongst all the boys :)
I'm thinking girl, not sure why...just feel it! Can't wait to find out, 4 weeks will come soon enough!
A girl for sure...and I do have special privileges so I'd better be getting a call.
I am guessing a boy! I think they would only make a guess that early if they could see something there. I can't wait for you to find our for sure!
I am so excited for you guys! Congratulations! You make such cute little kids. I am not even going to make a guess on the gender fo this one, I'm sure I'll be wrong. I'll hope for a girl for you :)
Boy! :)
Im guessing a girl! :]
Post a Comment