Saturday, July 10, 2010

Firework FUN!!


We made it home from Island Park on Monday night in time to go to Layton's fireworks. I was very happy about this. It was so much fun being on vacation over the fourth, but I truly love that holiday and was happy to get the chance to do what we usually do that day as well. So while the rest of my family made a few stops, we just tried to drive straight through so we could make it.



Matchy, matchy...love coordinating clothes. Wonder how much longer I will be able to get away with this??


Lincoln just chilling in his chair...we really try and make the most of the moments that this kid sits still. Doesn't happen often.


The beloved sword...this is all Carson talked about the entire day. He wanted to be certain that he was getting one this year.


Pop-its with Vovo..





Good show...we enjoyed it. Guess we will try Weber States's tomorrow night. Last year they were completely unimpressive. I seriously don't think they lasted like 5 minutes. However we have so much fun with our friends and family that it makes the lack of fireworks worth it. Good times.

5 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh I didn't realize Weber's was tonight, of course it will be after my party, you have much more exciting things to do before hand....

Jill said...

You guys need to slow down you have been way busy... The fireworks look fun we have never been, we only watch them from our driveway! You are a nut Jen...

The Carnahan's said...

I love going to fireworks! I sure did miss going to them this year, didn't want to take Cambree out (being only 1 month old), can't wait for next year! I think it's cute you wear matchy matchy clothes, I say keep doing it, you guys always look so darling!

TW said...

I love the matchy, matchy outfits...you got some great shots of the boys expressions during the fireworks.

The Mashy Family said...

You are go getter. When we got home I unpacked and then...... Well and then...... well that was it and we crashed. Too much fun at the cabin for us. You guys look cute in your little matchy clothes. You take advantage of it because too many more years and it will be a fight!!!