Saturday, July 17, 2010

Had to Share...















Yep...my babies are absolute perfection. My blog, I am their mom....I can say that. I needed to get Cars's 5 year old pictures taken and Lincoln's 18 months (even though now he is almost 20 months). I am so pleased with the way they turned out. They both cooperated so nicely and I think every single shot is so sweet and captures those little personalities that I love so much. I love them, they make me smile every time I look at them. Count my blessings that these two are mine!

7 comments:

Clemments Family said...

They are adorable!

Bentleys said...

How cute are those two boys!!! They turned out perfect!

Eric and Jenny said...

See look at Lincoln kissing that bear....you got nothing to worry about!

TW said...

Wow, how did you narrow down your choices for buying? Hopefully you got the "I am five"...boy did they ever made me happy and smiley all over. Thanks for sharing them with us.

Candace said...

So sweet! What handsome boys they are. I love the one of Lincoln kissing... or is he biting the bear! Hah! Too cute!

And congrats on baby number 3! That is so exciting, we are so happy for your little family!

Jill said...

Those are the cuttest pictures! Did you get them at Target? I love Target... What cute boys you have.

Tammy said...

Oh they are so cute!