Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween NIGHT!


Family, trick or treating, chilli, scones, wassail, rain, dressing up, doughnuts, sugar cookies, pumpkin buckets, light jackets, pig ears, umbrellas, doorbells....and much, much more is how my Halloween night was spent.



Right along with Optumus Prime....



and Mr. Mickey Mouse!!!




TRICK OR TREATING!!!













PAPA JEFF'S.....








VOVO'S.....






and of course....GRANDMA TEREASA'S



Carson's highlights
-Absolutely couldn't wait for the fun to begin!
-Loved every second of being Optumus Prime
-Does not like when Lincoln tries to sneak away his bucket
-An absolutely jam packed bucket, might I add
-Him and Lance ran from house to house like nobody's business...those two make good time.
-A whole bucket of candy, yet really the only thing in there he likes is KitKats.
-Gave up his Umbrella for Elle Bell, didn't want to see his sweet girl get all wet.
-Best part of the night....wearing his Optumus mask while Lance wore his Iron Man mask....dream come true for our little superhero's.



Lincoln's highlights
-Screamed for the first 10 minutes of being that famous mouse...doesn't like the ears.
-Once he realized he got candy for keeping it on, all was good.
-Those tiny little legs worked just as fast as they could to keep up with his older cousins.
-Told everyone he saw "trick or treat, thank-you, and Happy Halloween!
-Ate piece of candy, after piece of candy. He doesn't discriminate.
-Momentarily, got delayed while trick or treating. He saw a big truck that was much more fascinating than candy.
-Got left behind while we took Carson trick or treating at Vovo's...don't you worry though, he had just as much fun handing out candy.
-Best part of the night....running through the rain, refusing to be held, and moving just as fast as he could to get that candy.


Mom and Dad's highlights
-Ribs and Chilli at my dads house
-All kinds of treats at my moms
-Watching Lincoln jump a mile every time the doorbell rang, never seen a kid move so fast
-Listening to Carson's sweet little voice say trick or treat and thank-you at every doorstep
-Being with all of our family
-Most of all.....watching our boys live out their childhood, seeing the excitement in their eyes, and knowing that all is right in their little worlds!!!



Oh yeah...wondering what is up with little Miss Piggy..check it out.

Me and my girls at work....me, Tam, and Chels were the three little piggies and our assisstant, Kelly, was the big bad wolf.

Carson can't quit staring at this picture....my costume got his approval, even though I wasn't a princess.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN

10 comments:

Shanna said...

oh the good ol' roy branch! its good to see all you cute girls are still there.

The Carnahan's said...

How fun is that! I loved all your pics! You guys were pretty creative, you all look way cute!

Nick and Stacey said...

Sooo Cute! Way to go on the dressing up! Carson and Lincoln look great in their costumes! And what a fun night, it is alot of fun to be able to go see all of your family, it sure is one thing I miss!

Tammy said...

What a fun night. Were you stuffed and ready to pop by the end? Love the picture of us!

Ashley and Devan said...

Your kids looked super cute in their costumes. I love Lincon's Mickey Mouse. Happy Halloween!

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

Your little kiddos look so cute in their costumes!!! I also think you look adorable in yours as well, what a fun idea!!! You guys sure had quite the rounds to make!

Genn said...

Sounds like a perfect Halloween night!
Glad you all had fun.
Adorable Mickey and Optimus Prime. :)

TW said...

Sounds like a great night...little Mickey is to die for and I'm a little in the dark about who Optimus Prime is ...no matter though he looks fabulous who ever he is. I would have gotten a big kick out of seeing them run from house to house trick or treating!

Eric and Jenny said...

I should have come with you guys trick or treating at least for a minute I would have loved seeing Lance and Cars running from house to house. Glad Mickey ended up liking his costume alright, his I think would have to be my favorite well it's a tossup between Mickey and Minnie, loved them both!

And the little piggy was pretty cute too!

Clemments Family said...

Oh my gosh! I love it! And that Mickey, how cute! And you, seriously I am jealous of how you look when your pregnant.