Made it to the pumpkin patch. Told you we had to go...those tiny little nothings we picked up at the farm the other day are completely uncarvable. No, we needed some a little bigger.
So we searched, and we searched....well, one little boy did. He took this job very seriously. He wasn't about to settle for just any pumpkin. Funny, how his search that seriously lasted about 5 minutes a pumpkin resulted in a goofy, lopsided, uneven colored pumpkin. Thiago and I would spot one pretty quick that looked a little better and say "how bout this one". "Oh, okay"....was his reply. He's funny.
And then there is this child. The one and only thing to capture his interest on this family outing was this lovely wagon. Don't worry, that it is 10 times bigger than him, he couldn't even budge that thing. But do you think that stopped him from trying and then going absolutely ballistic when he couldn't get it to move. No, sirree..he was relentless. Did this drive us crazy, why yes, yes it did. Thanks for zapping all the fun out of this outing little Lincoln. Funny, how that kid has a way of doing that.
Got our pumpkins home, and gave them a little shower. I am really happy about all the dirt left in the back of my clean car.
Happy as can be, in their new little home.
Even a baby pumpkin for a baby Drake!
Smile boys!!
And on a separate note...I leave you with this little number.
If this little nerd, doesn't just make your day......I don't know what else will. Leaving this picture up for my own entertainment. Footsie jammies with Nike's. Awesome!
5 comments:
Love the jammies Linc!
Perfect little pumpkins, I love Drake's little one. I bet Carsy sure loved giving them a little bath right up his alley. Thanks for today and doing my dirty work, you are the greatest!
Such happy little pumpkin pictures...and most important, a happy little boy sporting his own cool look. I love it Lincoln...you're just too cute!
Cute pictures. Its seems LIncoln usually takes the fun out of your outings. ANd mine is usually well either on in my case but always one is naughty. Cute little pumpkins. Especially the cute baby one for a cute baby. Love you guys. Nice jams Lincoln that was so funny to me when I saw him that day.
Way Fun!! I don't know what I'm having yet, I just put pink to give me some girl vibes :)
How hilarious of Lincoln. I love those pictures to remind us of just what little goof balls are kids are and how much we love them. Mainly so we have a reminder when we want to beat them!!!
Post a Comment