Me and the honey
Jeff and Candace
Adam and Stephanie
We had to dress up..GASP. If you know me, you know I HATE dressing up. I know, I am no fun...but I have never enjoyed it. I just feel weird. I love dressing my kids up in ridiculous costumes and then laughing my head off at them, but for myself...not so much. I'm not really sure what Thiago is...just some weird guy I guess.
I am a cowgirl if you can't tell...I struggle enough on a regular day deciding what to wear and what still fits me, let alone a costume. I go for easy and cheap.
Candace planned the best little party. We had homemade soup in bread bowls, salad, and brownie sundaes...and then we played Minute to Win it.
Which included obstacles like golfing with pantyhose...
stacking apples...
catching ping pong balls on your head...
sorting M&M's...
uh, I don't know what to call this..
and stacking pennies with chopsticks...and lots more.
Gotta say, that Theo and I were totally the winners. We won all 4 of our challenges...yeah for us. It was mostly Thiago, he is a man of many hidden talents.
Yeah, we had fun...our boys love getting together and talking about their glory highschool days. We have heard their bizarre stories a thousand times, yet somehow they are still funny. Candace, I don't think any of will ever forget that picture...some things just need to be between us, right???
Saturday we got together with the Inlaws to celebrate Rosemary's birthday....she is 17...oh my goodness. We went to Texas Roadhouse with lots of family and friends.
Remind me never to go there on my birthday...you have to sit on this thing in the middle of the restraunt while everyone sings. I would have died.
And last...my dads birthday on Sunday. Headed up to Tremonton for a big family dinner at my Grandmas. Here is Papa with all 7 of his grandkids...he is lucky man.
Lots of fun!
10 comments:
Wow, you did have a busy weekend! I'm so glad we were all able to get together, good times. And yes, that picture is one that will be brought out for black male later in life...should we ever need it!
I can't believe Rosemary is 17 she was like 11 the first time I met her! She is growing up into a beautiful lady!
Sounds like fun! I hate dressing up as well, I dread it actually! I was glad Halloween was on a Sunday this year so I didn't have to dress up at work! I love your last picture, way cute of all the kids and you dad!
Busy but fun weekend! You are the cutest lil thing ever!
Busy weekend for you. I have a love hate relationship with those. So fun yet so hectic. Fun friend party. I wish we did stuff like that. That is the cutest picture of dad and the kids. Way cute pictures on the field trip. I want you camera. One day.
You made a darling cow girl...fun friends you have there. Happy birthday Rosemary and Jeff.
Fun filled week captured with some GREAT shots! Love you.
I love dressing up - but afterwards I feel all strange and insecure. You'd think I'd learn to just not make a fool out of myself, but it just doesn't work.
Those games look fun! We did those at my family party and I won one where you have to put a cookie (we did oreos) on your forehead and get it down into your mouth without touching it - just moving your face and scrunching it up and stuff. It was hilarious.
So many things to comment on.
First your costume looks great, I am sorry I scoffed.....
Jeff's is killing me, how did you all not laugh all night, so funny.
I need to see the picture you and Candace are talking about, I am your sister so I should be allowed.
And yes I will never be celebrating at Texas Roadhouse on my birthday, sitting on that would be my worst nightmare!
Cute postE!
Super cute costume. I'm glad you went with a change this year instead of the same scrubs look. I need your help to get me back in the mood to dress up, it hurts me a little inside everytime I need to dress up!
I am also not one for dressing up. You looked cute as a cowgirl. Texas Roadhouse is my favorite.
Fun weekend!! Everyone looked really cute - and I love minute to win it, I bet that was a blast!
Post a Comment