Thursday, January 13, 2011

All but there..

Another look back on me and Drake's little 9 month journey together.


4 weeks..


8 weeks..



12 weeks..



16 weeks..



20 weeks..



24 weeks..



28 weeks..



31 weeks..



35 weeks..



and 38 weeks...and 2 days. Don't forget those 2 days.

Can't believe I am posting those last 2 pictures...not at all flattering of me. However, if I want this to be a month by month look, I have got to include them. I can't believe my time is almost up, where did the past 9 months go. I will be induced the 24th, which is a week from Monday if I haven't gone on my own. Which I highly doubt I will, I have never started on my own. Anyways, it is always bittersweet for me when pregnancy comes to an end. Every little kick and squirm I feel makes me get a little teary, knowing our time together is limited. Of course, I want him here. I want him out, safe and sound and in my arms. But it still makes me a little sad to know that my little friend won't be in there anymore. He has been my little sidekick for the past 9 months, my friend everywhere I go. I feel like I already know so much about him, just by carrying him. I know a part of me will feel a little empty the first night I lay there and don't feel him squirming around inside of me. Same as I did after Carson and Lincoln were born.

However, as I am scurrying around these last few days. Getting everything ready for my little loves arrival. Purchasing some last minute items, scrubbing the bouncer and swing, washing all of his little blankets and jammies.....I am getting so beyond excited. I can't wait to meet him. To see his sweet face and kiss his squishy little cheeks. Come on baby boy, your family is anxiously awaiting its newest little member. Our arms are open as well as our hearts, and we are ready for you to join us!

12 comments:

Maria said...

Welcome!!Welcome!! Little Boy!!

We are ready for you, Teri I love to look of all your post and you know that, this is the most sweet post, I love you for all your sweet moments about welcoming our new baby boy.
Thanks for share all those moments.
Good luck my dear my prayers will be with you and this loving baby always
see you soon baby Drake

Love
Vovo

Aleese and Scott said...

You look great! I too feel the same way after they are born, it is sad not to feel every little move.

Good luck over the next week, can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby boy.

Anonymous said...

I think you look adorable in that last picture! Feeling your baby move inside you is the most amazing thing ever. Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of your little Drake. He'll be adorable like your other guys.

Genn said...

Oh Teri how exciting for you and your family. I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again... you are ADORABLE pregnant. Seriously you are! I know nobody feels great at the end, but that last pic you look so healthy and beautiful. Truly. And I love your red striped shirt.

Hoping your little Drake comes soon and swiftly!!

Bentleys said...

You are simply breathtaking! I am jealous since my baby is almost 6 months and you are tinier than I am! Cannot wait to see lil Drake, man time flies!

Shanna said...

isn't it bizarre how everyday drags but the pregnancy in a whole flies by! oh i'm so happy for you teri. i am so excited to see your new little drake. (ps cute name)

i wish you all the luck and safety for this new little ones arrival!

Eric and Jenny said...

I can't believe you are 2 weeks away either,well really one now. Where did the time go, seems like I was just getting ready for Katelynn and now here we are getting ready for Drake. I can't wait for that boy to make his arrival, no greater days than witnessing a little birth. It's incredible and I am so excited.

Love you all.

Tiff and Chris said...

Officially you are the cutest pregnant person ever! How exciting-congrats on a fabulous 9 months.

The Carnahan's said...

How sweet! The funny thing is Cambree is 7 months and I miss her in my belly. To this day I still think I feel a baby in my belly living around, wishful thinking I guess. You look adorable pregnant, but it will be so fun to see the little man!

The Carnahan's said...

Whoops, I meant to say moving around, not living.

Clemments Family said...

I seriously have never seen a cuter pregnant girl than you and I am not kidding! I am jealous! And I can't wait to see Drake, I am sure he will be just as cute as Carson and Lincoln. Good Luck dear, its almost here.

Yvonne [Tried and Tasty] said...

You make being pregnant look so good! When I am pregnant, I hope to look HALF as good as you :) Almost there!!!