Monday, January 24, 2011

Introducing....

Drake Thiago Cano
Born: January 24, 2011
Time: 5:53 PM
Weight: 6 lb, 6 oz
Length: 19 inches
Sorry Cano friends this is Teri's sister bringing you the happy news that Mr. Drake arrived this evening safe and sound. His momma is doing wonderfully, just a little tired. It was a long day for her, with just a little minor bump in the road that slowed the process down a bit. But no worries mommy and baby are both doing great now, healthy and happy. I realize this picture is not the greatest full on shot to bask in the cuteness of our little Drake, but this is the only picture I have of him and he does look awfully cute bundled up in his big brother Carson's arms.
More pictures to come soon from Teri, the Cano family is counting their blessings tonight. Starting with the safe arrival of a most perfect little boy!

11 comments:

Genn said...

Oh congratulations to you all!!
Thanks for sharing the good news. What a beautiful boy, and what a blessing.

Delahunty Family said...

Congrates! He sure is cute! Looks like his brothers to me. How exciting can't wait for more pictures!

Ashley and Devan said...

Congratulations Cano Family! He looks perfect. I am so happy for you. Welcome to the world little Drake!

Bentleys said...

Happy Birth-day Drake!! He sure looks like his brothers what a stud!

The Carnahan's said...

He is so sweet! Congratulations Cano Family!!! Can't wait to hear the whole birth story and to see more pics! Glad all is well!

The Mashy Family said...

I checked first thing this morning for a little look at this miniature Lincoln. Glad all is well and that everyone is safe and sound. Love you guys!!

Tammy said...

Congratulations!!! I'm glad he is here safe and sound. Did he give you a hard time being posterior? Hope your hospital stay is a lot better this time.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!! He is so adorable.

Souli & Ashley said...

I love that little cutie. I'm so glad he is finally here. I'm really getting to enjoy this new arrival. He is so precious and sweet. He will love his auntie just like his brothers. Lincoln an older brother. Oh that seems weird. I love my baby Drake. I'm so glad I was there to see you come into this world. Nothing tops that moment. Again your auntie loves you very much.

Maria said...

Welcome baby Drake!!
To my sweet girl, thank you for give me that moment to be in there again to fell the room full of spirit and angels bringing down to us another blessed baby, was amazing thank you.
Drake you are so luck to had choose your parents they are amazing and you will love your brothers they are fun, your aunties they are the best and grandmas and vovos are awsome.

I will love forever

Vovo

Nick and Kandi said...

Oh I just love him! Congratulations!