Bowl babies bowl!!!
Went to Boondocks for a family friend's birthday.
Carson loved it....wanted not a smidge of help.
Every ball headed straight for the gutter....
until we had them put up the bumpers.
Then the boy started making some progress.
That little frown was turned upside down,
especially when he miraculously got a strike.
His ball barely moved and bounced back and forth
against the bumpers.
But when it connected with those pins,
a cute little hand pumped the air with
a triumphant little grin.
Love it.
Baby Bujaou was content to hang out by the balls.
May or may not have tried to lift them,
which resulted in them slamming down to the floor.
Tried to walk up the lane after his ball,
slipped and fell flat on his face.
Probably served him right.
Enjoyed stilling sips from everyone's drinks,
which were mostly caffeinated.
Nice.
Snacked on Gus and Shalae's fries.
He was content.
Fun night!
5 comments:
Isn't it funny how when your kids are doping around and then get hurt you always think well serves you right anyways. I was thinking that the other night at the reception when Luke slammed his finger in the door and then when we thought it was broken I felt horribly guilty, oh well.
MIssed you today, but see you tommorow and Monday!
Sounds like a lot of fun. We have not taken our girls bowling yet but I bet they would just love it!
You must be getting so anxious for the countdown of your baby Drake's arrival!! I have been thinking about you. Hope you are hanging in there.
Thanks for the comment! I can't wait to see the little guy... Carson will have to go bowling with Hal she loves it too... I guess we did get kicked off the blog because I can't get in either, she is a crazy one... Who know what she is up to? Love ya!
I love bowling and watching the kids bowl and think they are having the time of their lives. I do however get a little freaked out about the germ issue with bowling! I always think we need to come home and strip at the door, throw away our socks, and totally sterilize ourselves after. But is it worth it.... Yes!! Looks like fun!
How fun, sounds like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment