I am going to go ahead and let these pictures speak for themselves. I love my home always, but I especially love it during the holidays. My biggest hope for these comings months is always the same when it comes to my children. I hope Christmas will mean to them what it always meant to me. Sure as kids we got excited for the gifts, what kid doesn't. However, growing up, for me and my sisters it was so much more than that. It was the traditions, the magic, the festivities, the parties, the family, the food, the music, the secrets, and of course the beauty of our home that truly invited that Christmas spirit. My mom has a gift that is for sure. I still to this day enter her home and feel the magic of this time of year just seep out of it. She made the holidays truly magical and I will always hold those Christmas's shared with her close to my heart. They are what I am trying so hard to recreate for my children.
I hope someday, more than anything that my boys will look back on the Christmas's shared with me and their dad and it will feel them with warmth. I hope they will remember the spirit that abided in our home, especially during these sacred months of thankfulness, gratitude, and giving. I hope they will always remember the true meaning behind this time of year and do their best to cultivate it.
Enough said.
































May you all feel the warmth and coziness of your homes throughout this holiday season. There's no place like home, am I right?
5 comments:
Oh wow, your house looks amazing! I love it all. Where did you get your stockings? They are darling! You really have such an eye for decorating.
Oh a happy sigh from me, this just made my day! I love it all especially your new additions this year. The stockings totally make your mantle, great choice on those dear!
The wreath turned out beautiful didn't it? That is my last finishing touch for this year, I keep forgetting to buy a hanger for it. But I don't want to go to Michaels or Walmart for just that so I wait until I need a few things, then I go, then I forget again. Today is the day though I have to go get a certain little boy a birthday present.
Tell Linc happy birthday I will call you later. Have a good day with the sweetheart!
Love love love it!!! My favorites your stockings and candy jar. I just ordered that same nativity set off ebay, I'm way excited to get it now. I can't wait to put up my decorations, but I just can't do it until after Thanksgiving. I love all yours though. And Happy Birthday to Lincoln, I seen Thiagos post on FB.
My goodness! In a few years when I'm settled, will you come decorate my house for the holidays? Please? (But not until December 1st - my husband would kill me! lol!) Your house looks incredible, though!
You have such a gorgeous home. GORGEOUS!!!! And I LOVE your coffee table - where'd ya snag that awesome find?! I want to decorate right NOW!!!
Post a Comment