Not to far in the past for this one...but I have this picture on a cork board right above our computer. Every time I am blogging I look at it, and so I thought I would share it with the rest of ya! Look at my little baby, so tiny. Carson and Lance are about 2 weeks old in this picture. They were so very small. Lance was only 4 lb's 15 oz's when he was born and Carson was 6"7 (Funny out of me and my sisters babies, Carson has been the biggest at a whopping 6"7..we have tiny kids) This was Carson's first vacation, we were at a family reunion with my Granny O's crazy family. We were camping and staying in my mom and Dean's fully equipped trailor so not really roughing it with a 2 week old baby. But that is my idea of camping, not really an outdoorsy kinda girl. I remember thinking Carson was so small, I thought I was going to snap his little leg off every time I changed his diaper. Oh, what I wouldn't give to kiss the little baby face again. He is the worlds funnest, little 3-yr old, but I sure do miss that little newborn. Love that boy!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
7 comments:
Oh how darling, I just love that picture of them! They are so tiny, Cars looks so different as a baby. It really doesn't look a whole lot like him now. Remember how awful that trip was me and you stuck inside that hot trailer because the generator was broken while everyone else was out riding four wheelers. I don't have great memories of that one.
That was a fun family reunion, it was so fun to have little babies. I hope you are doing OK, I love you, and you are in all of our prayers. Keep having Faith...
I love the picture! It makes me remember how big they get so fast! Your Granny O she is so cute!
Those were two of the best days of my life. WHen my first nephews were born. So magical. I love my Carson so much he truly is a joy. He did look so different as a baby some pictures i can't tell if it is Brevin. There is one with Souli holding Carson, looks so much like Brevin its funny.
Wow I bet camping with a two week old must have been interesting. Carson was so cute as a little baby. He is for sure one of the cutest three years olds in his pictures. I love your blast from the past.. thanks for doing it because it is so fun to read.
That is the sweetest picture how fun that your kids are so close in age! I am there with you on a small baby. I had never held a baby as small as Barrick. All of my nieces and nephews were all over seven pounds so I definitely understand feeling like they are so fragile. Carson is so sweet!
Carson is such a little cutie! I can't even imagine trying to go camping with a two week old. You are very ambitious! I bet you made a lot of memories though.
Post a Comment