Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've been TAGGED!

-What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, lets see....I would have been a Sophmore at Northridge High, Thiago and I were dating and it was about this time of year, that he broke up with me. (For another girl, all though to this day he won't admit it. ) I was heartbroken, I couldn't eat, sleep, smile, nothing....I know so sad! I would have also been running around with my crazy friends, being all kinds of weird.

-5 things on my to do list today?
Cleaning day today, so this is not going to be exciting...
-Order cute outfit for Carson at GAP online-done
-Run to Walmart to get more vacuum bags- done
-Loads and loads of laundry- almost done, last load is in the dryer
-clean my whole house- 8 hours later and I can finally say done.....and boy is it sparkling
-update my blog with this wonderful tag-work in progress

-6 snacks I enjoy
Strawberry milk (the kind in the bottle, I don't like to make it myself it tastes chalky)
Starbursts
Plain M&M's (never used to like these, until Carson started liking them , know I love em)
Any kind of cheese (most favorite is swiss)
Apples and peanut butter (don't knock it til you've tried it)
Honey nut chex mix

-If I were suddenly a billionaire, I would...
Pay off our car loan, find the house I want to raise my kids in and pay for it outright, pay off my family's debt, make a huge Contribution to the church and other worthy causes, go on a HUGE vacation and go shopping for clothes, decorations, toys for Carson etc.

-5 Places I have lived
Logan, Ut (until I was 9 mo)
Tremonton, Ut (until I was 8)
Layton, Ut (until I got married)
Layton, Ut again (1st year of marriage in townhome)
Clearfield, Ut (for the past 4 years)

-5 Jobs I have had....hmmm, not much
-Baby-sitter when I was young (if that counts)
-Nordstroms but only during the sales, so I could get a discount
-America First Credit Union-many different job titles, but it has been 8 years now
-most importantly wife and mom...which is my absolute favorite


-5 things people may not know about me
I kind of answered this in a previous tag...but I will try to be original
-I have never been in the hospital besides the day I was born and the day I had Carson, to go along with that I have never broken any bones or had stitches
-I don't like meat...I will eat occasionally but I would have no problem being a vegetarian
-5 out of my 7 callings in the church, have been in the Sunbeams (only exception was when I was the 2nd couselor in Young Womens and in the nursery...guess I must do well with that age group)
-My mom thought Jenny and I were boys up until the moment we were born...my name was supposed to be Jacob
-I am afraid of any new technology..I don't like self checkout lanes, electronic car washes, ATM's anything with a machine I don't really know how to work. I will waste my time and stand in line for help rather than use these types of things...I hate feeling stupid when I can't figure it out (which is always)

-5 people I tag
Jenny, Randy, Stefanie, Tammy, and Aleese

9 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

This is a fun tag! I had no idea that you lived in Tremonton until you were 8. I lived in Brigham City until I was 15 and then moved to Layton. Too bad I didn't know you guys when you lived in Tremonton.. we lived so close to eachother. I wish I would have gotten to know you and Jenny better in highschool. You guys are so much fun and both so sweet. I had no idea Thiago dumped you in highschool.. what was he thinking??

Souli & Ashley said...

That was a fun one. I think I will do it too. Even though you didn't tag me. I need a new post and I have nothing new. Sad huh my life is boring right now.

Eric and Jenny said...

That was such a cute one, thanks for finally tagging me. I had no idea you liked MM'S, that was the only suprise to me you used to hate them. When did this happen? That Thiago, that was a very bad time at our house, though you put him through quite a few things as well. In his defense it was only fair to get you back. Love you both!

Aleese and Scott said...

I really like this tag it will be fun to do. I am impressed you have never been in the hospital with no broken bones or stitches! I remember those days in high school with you and Thiago ahhh high school love. Isn't it the BEST!

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

I didn't know that you guys live in Clearfield! We could be neighbors and didn't even know it! I am jealous of your entertainment center. I saw that one at R.C. Willey and loved it! You have decorated it really cute!

Nick and Stacey said...

I really liked all your answers! Isn't it funny the things we start to like if our kids like them! I didn't know that you worked at Nordstroms, go figure! Anyways fun tag!

Jill said...

I did not know your Mom thought you guys were boys! Great tag, thanks for not tagging me. Love ya

TW said...

Fun tag to read. You do love your tags don't you? I am learning alot more about you, and that's good thing.

Leah said...

You're so cute, I love reading all your fun tags and posts! It's fun to get to know you better, especially when we don't get very much time to talk when I do see you.