Wednesday, April 16, 2008

JAZZ game!!

We got tickets to last Saturday nights Jazz game for me, Thiago, Carson, Jill and
kids and Ash, Souli and Brev. We were seriously up about as high as you could be, (it was quite the hike up all those stairs) but we had so much fun. The kids were all so dang cute in their Jerseys. We went to Crown Burger before and ate so we could park there for free, which worked out really well.


This is about the best shot we could get of all the kids...Carson was completely uncoorperative all night as far as pictures went. He looks pretty dorky in all of them. Not to mention he fell asleep on the way there, and made his hair look all crazy. (I know you were all thinking that.)

My cute friend Deeann is a Jazz dancer and she got it arranged so we could go down in the tunnel, where the players come out and meet the Jazz bear. So very sweet of her. Here we are waiting for the bear to come out of his little cave.

Carson just loved the bear, usually he is afraid of that kind of thing. However he went right up to him and held his hand and sat on his lap. I was quite surprised. Tanner was a good sport too, Hallie and Brev on the other hand...not so much.



We bought Carson a souvenir for his first ever Jazz game. A cute little silver Jazz ball, he loved this. Probably his highlight of the night was this ball. However, he spent most of the night kicking it instead of dribbling. Thiago was in heaven , he kept saying Carson was a true soccer player.

They were doing this cool thing out in the lobby for free. You could take pictures in front of a curtain, as many as you wanted. Yet when they printed out they had this cool background. All the other kids smiled so cute, except my Carson. He was in a mood. All in all, we had a great night. Tons of food, got to meet the bear and the Jazz won. Couldn't have asked for more, although Tanner was a tad disappointed he didn't get to see any of the players. Oh well!

11 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time at the game. They all look so cute in their outfits.

Souli & Ashley said...

So cute I looked a bit ago to see if you had done this yet i didn't see it so you must be up late too. Carson lookds so cute I think. I love that little face.

Eric and Jenny said...

That looks like such a fun night, funny that Hallie didn't like the bear and Tan did it is usually just the opposite. I was thinking that Carson's hair just didn't look quite right. ha ha.

SIMPLY SACKOLWITZ said...

Jazz games are so much fun! The kids all look so cute in their jerzeys! Smart idea to eat at Crown Burger and park there for free! That's cool you guys got to meet the Jazz Bear! Brooklyn would've freaked out!

Tiff and Chris said...

Fun! I love basketball games. We've gone to a few Spurs games (I know, Boo Spurs, but I love them now!)...everytime is fun, but I can't wait until we have kids and can take them. I just think little kids' reaction to some things is priceless!

Rob and Bri said...

Hey Teri and Thiago! You are such a cute blogger. What a fun night. We just started bloggin and if it's okay we'll add you guys to our list so we can keep in touch.
Rob and Brianne

Jill said...

Tanner loved this post. He thought it was so cool that you scanned that picture in. We had a great night.

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Kalea was so jealous you got to meet the Jazz bear. She loves that kind of stuff.

Taylor's mom said...

That is AWESOME! You guys look like you had fun fun!
I love the page, you did a great job.

Brea Marie said...

How fun! I have lived my entire life in Utah and never been to a jazz game. Sad, right? The kids look so stinkin CUTE in their little uniforms!!

TW said...

What a fun night you all had. Loved all the matching jersies. So nice of "Kissing Tereasa" to give up her tickets.