Monday, April 7, 2008

Girls Night!!







Carson taking a picture of me, as I take one of him!


Here are me and my best buds (besides Jen) having yet another girls night out. We usually have girls DAY out, but the guys were all at priesthood. So we decided to make the most of it. Obviously we had to bring the kiddos along, so the little men don't count. We did what we do best, EAT and SHOP! Our two favorite things!! We went to Mimi's for dinner, I was a little disappointed with mine. I order chicken fettucine that was supposed to come with tomatoes, mushrooms and pine nuts...but I told the waitress I didn't want the chicken. Well, my fettucine came with just noodles, no tomatoes or anything else. I am not the kind of person that says anything, I just say thank-you and eat it. Oh well. After dinner we went and checked out the new ROSS and DSW shoes...Ashley and Tanner both had a hayday. We are not usually discount store people, but we definitely found some good stuff. I found Carson a little NIKE outfit, so it wasn't a total loss for me either. Then we went back to my house and just let the kids play. If you will notice the last pic of all of us crammed on to my little loveseat. My mom made caramel popcorn, and we all wanted to be close to it. So we piled on so we could stuff our faces with popcorn. YUM! Another great girls night (with 4 little ones tagging along). We wouldn't have it any other way.

5 comments:

Jill said...

We sure did have a lot of fun. We need to go do it without our kids one of these days.

Tiff and Chris said...

Carmel popcorn...sound good! You little guy is just too cute for words!

Eric and Jenny said...

You are so funny, why didn't you send your food back? Although who am I kidding I wouldn't have either. Though, make mom she is kind of bossy these days, she would have loved too. Just kidding mom, I know you are reading this.

The Mashy Family said...

Looks like a fun night out. I am pretty sure I would have left my child at home!!! You would have enjoyed yourself a little more.

Souli & Ashley said...

Was a fun night. I'm a new big shopper for Ross. Great deals.