We celebrated Hallie-girls 4th B-day yesterday. We had a very full day, and Carson was out the minute his head hit the pillow that night, the poor little guy was exhausted. Well worth it though, we had so much fun. Hallie didn't really request much as far as presents and that kind of thing. She just wanted to hang out, like we usually do on Mondays. And that night, she wanted to go to Cafe Rio (funny request for a 4-yr old, but I was all for it), and then she wanted to go back to her house for cake and icecream. She was very specific about her cake, if you will notice, it is the same cake I had for my B-day. Thiago's mom made it and Hallie thought it was just spectacular. She wanted one just like it, and Maria even put an H on it for Hallie. Her eyes just lit up the minute she saw her cake, it was so dang cute! She also requested Thiago sing for her, he sings in this ridiculous voice and the kids just think it is hilarious. I think it is rather obnoxious, but oh well, what do you do? Anyways, it was a wonderful day, celebrating an absolutely wonderful little girl!!
Jgen.Net/Roblox How To Hack Roblox Money
6 years ago
4 comments:
It was a fun day. I love Mondays but especially when its a fun occasion and we just play all day not worries on time or things getting done it was a great day.
Oh what a fun day, I don't know if I have ever heard Thiago sing. It reminds me of when dad used to use his stupid voice when he sang happy birthday, especially at grandma and grandpas. Do you remember?
That was the best cake ever. Thank Maria for me. Fun, fun day.
Thanks Thiago for the song and the cake. That is still all she talks about is her cake him singing. Thanks for all you guys do for us. I love you so much.
Post a Comment