
Look at my little soccer star. With Carson's brazilian heritage and his dad, grandpa, uncle Gus and uncle Souli's love of soccer. He doesn't really have a choice whether or not he plays, he is going to play if it is the last thing Thiago ever does. Every day when Thiago gets home, they grab one of Carson's many soccer balls and start kicking it around. When the weather is nice, they head outside. However this year, appearantly Utah is not getting a spring, we will go straight from cold to hot...do I sound a little irritated, cause I am. Anyways they keep playing inside my house and have knocked over so many decorations..drives me crazy. Carson loves it though, sometimes he forgets and tries to pick it up and throw it to Thiago. His dad is quick to remind him that he can't use his hands, so to kick it instead.



Look at those sad eyes, this is the look I got while trying to take his picture. He was not pleased with me for getting in the way of their game. Instead of smiling he just kept pouting and told me to move.
6 comments:
He is so cute, he is even wearing a little soccer shirt, isn't he? Lance and Eric always play basketball on the little hoop, kind of drives me nuts too. I love all the pictures on the side, my favorite is the one with the pumpkins, Cars is posed so cute. You all look so happy! Oh also that one with you and Cars is cute, I love that little saying. Good idea maybe I will do that too.
That is so darn cute! What is it about dads, their boys, and their sports? Nick and Mitchell try to play baseball in the house! Mitchell gets hot pads for bases! Luckily they use a really soft ball, but it still makes me nervous! I cannot wait for this weather to get better either! Drive me crazy! Anyways Carson is so darn cute I love it!
That is so sweet! Carson is a such a cute little guy. Scotty and I were just talking about how fun it will be to do that kind of stuff with Barrick. Also I was out in Utah last week and I was so glad to leave the weather. It is 75 degrees here and everything is green or has flowers. So in other words it was very nice to come home.
This is the reason we are finishing our basement. I am going to send the boys downstairs to play ball. Tanner has never broke anything, it is Kyle who is always breaking things around our house.
He is so cute!!! Abby, my baby looks a ton different than Halle and Mylee. It is kinda fun to see what ya get...your family is so cute!!
Nice face Carson he does not look happy with you. He love his soccer but its true in these families Brevin and him don't have a choice with their obsessed fathers. But oh as long as they enjoy it.
Post a Comment